Re: Attenuation of roof tiles?

"Brian Reay" <see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4SAOe.243$vX1.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Of course it was Ken.
>
> (Such a claim is more believeable if you manage the odd valid techical
> comment from time to time.)

A teacher, but never a learner?

You can lead an Instructor but, you can't make him think!

KW

  • Driving Theory Test - Preparation
    ... If you are a learner, being taught by a Professional driving ... do what a professional instructor can! ... Also they do not driver hands positioned on ... During these lessons, the learner driver needs to remember what they ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Some dude had a total meltdown in my java class today
    ... And how the teacher doesn't explain anything. ... Stormed out of the Midterm halfway through, ... spazzy like that and confronted the instructor (who apparently had ... the lecturer reminded the class what his office hours are ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Learning piano?
    ... instructor. ... reasonable teacher will get you furthest fastest. ... lot of recording sessions when he is not traveling. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Is Office 2000 compatible with Office 2003?
    ... And if I didn't understand the instructor, ... |>> If the teacher says they need Pro, she may need Access...or the teacher ... If it's just for class notes ... |>>> Microsoft Office MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: flying coordinated
    ... the qualities that define a good CFI are ... any good instructor has the ability to adjust to these qualities. ... GOOD instructor by simple definition is a good teacher regardless of what ...
    (rec.aviation.student)