Nottingham bus rape

The fellow passengers sound like a bunch of cunts to me. The
policeman's comments are crass. I suppose he wouldn't have offered to
pay her fare either.

http://tinyurl.com/7vcc2qk

"Nottingham Crown Court heard the woman boarded the bus in Nottingham
city centre without the full fare.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote

Had she got on that bus that night... I think he would have
attacked somebody else”

Det Ch Insp Rob Griffin Nottinghamshire Police

The bus driver would not let her travel and none of the passengers
offered her the 20p she needed.

Det Ch Insp Griffin said: "It's difficult to speak for those people.

"Knowing what they know now they would perhaps wish that they had
given her 20p."

She was walking to be picked up by her mother when she was raped.

Det Ch Insp Griffin said: "One might try and blame the bus driver in
these circumstances but I think we've got to remember that had she got
on that bus that night, with the mood that Joseph Moran had been in, I
think he would have attacked somebody else.
Det Ch Insp Griffin Det Ch Insp Rob Griffin said Moran was a violent
predator

"So there's only one person to blame really and that's Joseph Moran."
.