no bailout for Spain, best option is to execute their useless bankers

Why give money to people who waste it and once wasted it will simply beg
for more, execute them and hire honest bankers instead.

  • Re: Executing system calls
    ... property should be the batch file name. ... I beg to differ. ... default set to true so my system actually CAN "execute" script.bat ...
  • Sorry... another question about eval()
    ... I have read a number of posts on the use of evalin Javascript, ... But it does beg the following ... required to execute it?" ... But given a more complex expression, is the use of evaljustified? ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Minor Public School
    ... some bridges I can name and "Standard American", but no dice. ... Then I told you 'bout my kid...now he's married to Mabel....r ... Waste of a good SDC question. ... What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone? ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: My Apologies - Spoiler
    ... he reads plenty of other ... there and find a different group he's posting to, ... Beg him to come back and share with us. ... a waste of time. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • traveling fabrics Re: Where is everyone?
    ... Such a good beg; *sniff* I'm so proud. ... No good fabric goes to waste. ... Ragmop/Sandy - working on another scrappy quilt top ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)