Re: For the Queen's enemies
- From: "Ophelia" <Ophelia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:09:33 +0100
"sutartsorric" <sutartsorric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1d7e7d32-9265-46b2-a933-89846da7d569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jun 5, 1:13 pm, Tim Richards <t1m.r1ch4...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:On Jun 5, 11:34 am, saracene <john....@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 5, 9:49 am, Ishvara <ishv...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 2012-06-05 09:04, saracene wrote:
> > > On Thee our hopes we fix,
> > > God save us all!
> > Sums up the folly of putting ones trust in princes.
> With regard to last night's concert I thought it was good to see the
> Queen relating so positively to those pop people, with all their
> histories of illegal drugs and sexual misdemeanors. She empathises
> with the whole country, not just the Church and the military.
Don't forget the other criminals - wasn't the fragrant Ms Cole once
convicted for thumping seven bells out of a black toilet cleaner?
I would rather watch 100 concerts for the Queen rather than one for
AMEN with bells on!!!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Foreign students are exports: France is about to out-compete us
- Next by Date: Re: Foreign students are exports: France is about to out-compete us
- Previous by thread: Re: For the Queen's enemies
- Next by thread: Re: For the Queen's enemies