The torygraph summed up in a phrase/headline... 'Tax breaks for hiring a cleaner could save middle class thousands...'
- From: CheeseySock <Cheeseysock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:55:38 GMT
a phrase of their own 'coining' in fact...
what middle class hire cleaners... no... surely this is the nouveaux riche
these tories are talking about....
what middle class hire cleaners for so many hours a year that they can
save 'thousands' in a tax break... ah... thousands of pence they mean
perhaps... tory/saaaaaaaaaatchi style....
encourage women to return to work... encourage elderly to return to
work... ffs to what 'kin jobs? cleaners?
(more witches/iron-ladies/silly-vain-tarts in the boardroom... that will
really help for sure...)
Where's our transitional national council? arrested long before they can
get RPG's... thought crime....
- Prev by Date: Re: BBC rate football news higher that ANY world event
- Next by Date: Re: Cameron's 'polltax'.
- Previous by thread: Re: Cameron's 'polltax'.
- Next by thread: an interesting commie/nazi half-breed, family tsar, cameron knob jockey? ngo-meister....