Re: Twitter joke to 'destroy America' reportedly gets tourists barred from US
- From: Mel Rowing <mel.rowing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 04:12:35 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 1, 8:54 am, broadssailor <graham.trim...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No Inspector, not 'Rubbish'. It's a matter of record!
Then you should have no trouble citing those records.
In the meantime:
"At least 13 relatives of Osama bin Laden, accompanied by bodyguards
and associates, were allowed to leave the United States on a chartered
flight eight days after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to a
passenger manifest released yesterday."
The close down of US airspace lasted 2.5 days afer Sept 11.
"He was travelling to Washington when his flight was diverted to Maine
and he was escorted off the plane.
Mr Islam was detained by the FBI on Tuesday and told to leave the
- Prev by Date: Re: Prize twat and Fabian ***.....
- Next by Date: Re: Poundland shelf-stacker claims it's forced labour, sues for human rights
- Previous by thread: Re: Twitter joke to 'destroy America' reportedly gets tourists barred from US
- Next by thread: Re: Poundland shelf-stacker claims it's forced labour, sues for human rights