Re: bel frij
- From: "DVH" <dvh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:43:12 +0100
"abelard" <abelard3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"One!" said the clock.
"Von!" echoed every little old gentleman in every leather-bottomed arm-chair
in Vondervotteimittiss. "Von!" said his watch also; "von!" said the watch of
his vrow; and "von!" said the watches of the boys, and the little gilt
repeaters on the tails of the cat and pig.
"Two!" continued the big bell; and
"Doo!" repeated all the repeaters.
"Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!" said the bell.
"Dree! Vour! Fibe! Sax! Seben! Aight! Noin! Den!" answered the others.
"Eleven!" said the big one.
"Eleben!" assented the little ones.
"Twelve!" said the bell.
"Dvelf!" they replied perfectly satisfied, and dropping their voices.
"Und dvelf it is!" said all the little old gentlemen, putting up their
watches. But the big bell had not done with them yet.
"Thirteen!" said he.
"Der Teufel!" gasped the little old gentlemen, turning pale, dropping their
pipes, and putting down all their right legs from over their left knees.
"Der Teufel!" groaned they, "Dirteen! Dirteen!! -- Mein Gott, it is Dirteen
- bel frij
- From: abelard
- bel frij
- Prev by Date: Re: bliar still wants to join the euro....lesson 1, socialists never ever learn....
- Next by Date: Re: Armed Forces Propaganda Day
- Previous by thread: bel frij
- Next by thread: Re: Andrew Bolt Says "I Desperatley Want To Be British And Am Ashamed To Be Australian Scum"