Re: Definitely OT:
- From: "Lou Ravi" <j.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:43:19 +0100
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:06:51 +0100, "Lou Ravi"
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:56:38 +0000, John Bennett
There's a shield beetle in the kitchen.
Should I leave it there or would it be better off out in the
be assured most of them tend to manage outside somewhere
where? i expect they know best...
i have an ant's nest in the house....i've been trying to get rid of
it for years...
and every so often a mouse decides to move in....but we have
a few spring traps which soon tempt them to their dooooooom
Talking of mice. My sister had one (two in fact) that's she's been
putting down poison to get rid of. She told me that it hadn't worked
as there was an awful stink of their (urine). It did work and the
stink wasn't urine but one recently dead mouse and one long dead,
and rotting, mouse in the works at the back of the fridge. Spring
traps are a bit violent I find but at least you know when the mouse
is dead and can chuck it out rather than having it dies somewhere
poison is torture and as you say you also end up with
the standard poison leaves them to die by internal bleeding...
eventually you also get resistance
Yes indeed on all counts, more sadistic than a quick death by spring
trap in fact. Only she's a vegetarian so 'out of sight out of mind' i
suppose, she already felt guilty about putting down poison. She would
have freaked out if she had found a dead Pinky or Perky with its back
- Prev by Date: Re: Brown talks to invisible man!
- Next by Date: Re: Why isn't there a book "Fascism for Dummies"?
- Previous by thread: Re: Definitely OT:
- Next by thread: Re: Definitely OT: