Re: Flash Gordon and Harriott Ha Ha

On Apr 24, 5:40 am, "John Smith" <John.sm...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The most extraordinary thing is, all this debt and more to come, has not
only bankrupted the uk but many of us too.

Think about it, the latest debt per head, probably nearer 40,000 if the
truth be known, for every man woman and child.

So a man with a wife and two kids, is in future tax debt to the tune of
160,000 in addition to his mortagage and credit cards.

So when David raises his sling shot and aims a stone at the head of fat
Flash, do we witness shame, sorrow, remorse ?

NO.

We see Flash and Harriot Ha Ha laughing or pulling smug faces, excuses
uttered in response met with adolation by the rest of the nodding dogs onthe
front benches..just watch them.

They are not showing their contempt of the opposite Benches.

THEY ARE SHOWING THEIR CONTEMPT AT YOU !

Think about it !

Flush Gordon, good nick!:-)

  • Re: Flash Gordon and Harriott Ha Ha
    ... Think about it, the latest debt per head, probably nearer 40,000 if the ... They are not showing their contempt of the opposite Benches. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Flash Gordon and Harriott Ha Ha
    ... The most extraordinary thing is, all this debt and more to come, has not ... We see Flash and Harriot Ha Ha laughing or pulling smug faces, ... They are not showing their contempt of the opposite Benches. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: US $ meltdown
    ... The head of Citicorp was on PBS last night saying there clearly needs to be ... something more secure than other bundles of debt. ... that if Bear had been allowed to crash the damage would not have stopped ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Cameron: Babies are born with debt on their head
    ... "Babies are born with debt on their head." ... "Newborn babies share a debt burden" would make more sense to me. ... English language experts as the struggle with the English language. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Yo Scotty and BAR
    ... evidence I showed others here. ... showing you the evidence means showing you what is being held ... The folks who's opinion I respect here can call me if they ... I don't know anything about you or your family members that you haven't revealed/commented upon here, so there's nothing I could hold over your head. ...
    (rec.boats)