Re: Suppose you might ask...

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 23:59:55 +0000, Delta wrote:

Is this your average mullah? or some sadist pervert in the pay of satan?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/02/taliban-pakistan-justice-women-flogging

to re-visit the scenario, I'd say if they had beaten the bloke in the house
alone with the woman as well, that might at least be more in accordance with
some kind of balanced justice.

but to just beat the young woman... ah... what are they? scared of girls?

(not that I'm a great fan of many of the womens libbers... who want to
have their cake and eat it.)

  • [Orig][FanFic] Blind Spot - Chapter 6
    ... Today was actually one of those rare days I could enjoy all alone in the house. ... And my parents were invited to a wedding by some old-time friends in Osaka. ... My parents had ordered a new fan since ours died last week and it was supposed to arrive today. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.creative)
  • Re: Counter Surfing Muttley
    ... I didn't say she could destroy a house if left unattended. ... It only occured when she was left ALONE in the house. ... And each dog is different. ... When he got his old bones out of the trash bag on the floor, ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Weekend blues (was: Re: Earth Hour)
    ... a lot of lights would be out so we could really see the stars. ... Imagine sitting alone in the dark for an hour. ... the best of it this time and not sit around the house by myself all night. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Counter Surfing Muttley
    ... So because you forgot to put the oatmeal away, the dog got scolded? ... packet of oatmeal in her mouth to wake me up. ... I didn't say she could destroy a house if left unattended. ... It only occured when she was left ALONE in the house. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Ping BD- Shinedown Enemies
    ... You posted what you thought was a google streetmap link to my house ... You should have taken me seriously the first time you wanted to play ... I'm tired of your bullshit threats and your bullshit ... Either leave me alone, or I'll turn the heat up some more for ...
    (alt.2600)