Re: One more reason
- From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax <dirk.bruere@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:10:11 +0000
William Black wrote:
"Roger Dewhurst" <dewhurst@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fs1d3b$bq5$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Yet one more reason for casting the last of British soil off my shoes forever.
The world-famous Red Arrows have been banned from appearing at the
2012 London Olympics because they are deemed "too British".
Organisers of the event say that the Arrows military background
might be "offensive" to other countries taking part in the Games.
The display team have performed at more than 4000 events worldwide,
but the Department of Culture, Media and Sport have deemed the
display team "too militaristically British".
This one's an old lie.
It was exploded weeks ago.
I would have thought the ban on aerobatics over crowds or built up areas would have covered this.
http://www.transcendence.me.uk/ - Transcendence UK
Remote Viewing classes in London
- Prev by Date: Re: Officers investigating Basil Brush Show say no further action, boom boom!
- Next by Date: Re: Poll tax
- Previous by thread: Re: One more reason
- Next by thread: Re: One more reason