Re: Some Newspaper clippings - Global Warming

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:59:43 +0200, abelard <abelard3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Improving this understanding is the purpose of two new missions by
NASA, America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

I read the original NASA satellite studies written up in several
consecutive issues of Physics Today, the official journal of the
American Physical Society. The conclusion that the scientists reached
at the time (mid 1990s) was that there is no global warming caused by
any man-made greenhouse effect. They stated clearly that their
satellite measurements proved that the Earth is able to shed excess
heat naturally and that there is no excess heat to cause any alleged
warming.

You can review those articles if you go to the physics library at a
university.

Of course we expect today's NASA scientists to jump on the AGW
bandwagon to make sure they have lots of govt grants to pay their
salaries.

--

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin

  • Re: Some Newspaper clippings - Global Warming
    ... NASA, America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration. ... I read the original NASA satellite studies written up in several ... consecutive issues of Physics Today, ... heat naturally and that there is no excess heat to cause any alleged ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: An outfit suitable for Mars
    ... You may care to notice that NASA space walkers seem to be all male. ... am not even sure if any female has been "outside". ... >> They also get cervical cancer quite a lot as well. ... >(In physics, to provide an analogy, there's not that many female PhDs. ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: the harm from dirty air/ pollution/ global warming
    ... Think again if you think our NASA gives any hockey puck about the fait ... It's true that human caused soot that's laced with extra CO2 and NOx ... mostly because it's actual physics and of real science that's ... Everyday there are millions being harmed by pollution and one day besides ...
    (talk.environment)
  • NASA Vs arXiv.org-Nuclear Arms Wrestling on WIMPS-loupspeed ploy
    ... Journal of High Energy Physics JHEP ... enclose the NASA links that will support my quest in this email.....but ... NASA link telling WIMPS were not been found and even found these would ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: New Jobs open up for PhDs in Physics
    ... >>> NASA has just opened up 25 slots for new PhD's in Physics to actually be on ... and you will be remembered as the first on Mars. ... "NASA sends orgy to Mars." ... A few more month of republican propaganda and the US people will be ready for this. ...
    (sci.physics)