Re: Some Newspaper clippings - Global Warming

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:59:43 +0200, abelard <abelard3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Improving this understanding is the purpose of two new missions by
NASA, America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

I read the original NASA satellite studies written up in several
consecutive issues of Physics Today, the official journal of the
American Physical Society. The conclusion that the scientists reached
at the time (mid 1990s) was that there is no global warming caused by
any man-made greenhouse effect. They stated clearly that their
satellite measurements proved that the Earth is able to shed excess
heat naturally and that there is no excess heat to cause any alleged
warming.

You can review those articles if you go to the physics library at a
university.

Of course we expect today's NASA scientists to jump on the AGW
bandwagon to make sure they have lots of govt grants to pay their
salaries.

--

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin