Re: bliar's britain...."26 murders committed by probationers" in one year...
- From: Havatcha <nospam@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:18:10 +0100
"a policy primarily designed to relieve the pressure on overcrowded
prisons rather than protecting the public."
"He said: "The Home Secretary now says he wants to impose restrictions on
violent offenders and presumably ban them from approaching certain people
or places. But prisoners released under the Home Detention Curfew Scheme
have committed over 7,000 further offences. And, in 2004-2005 alone, 224
offenders on probation were convicted of further serious offences,
including 26 murders. A criminal who is willing to murder, commit armed
robbery, and burgle is not going to be put off by some sort of super
How many lives would be saved by the Death Penalty?
- Prev by Date: Re: New Labour - most hated party ever
- Next by Date: Re: New Labour - most hated party ever
- Previous by thread: bliar's britain...."26 murders committed by probationers" in one year...
- Next by thread: Re: bliar's britain...."26 murders committed by probationers" in one year...