Re: Living the atheist life

<IlBeBauck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ce555c2f-fe05-4861-babc-ea06ba0d48f2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 3, 9:35 am, "Lee" <me@localhost> wrote:
<IlBeBa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:cf940550-ade3-4e40-b87a-3ac1aa42dfb7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<SpaceSnip>

REPLY: How did DNA come about (without intelligence) when it takes
DNA to make DNA ? Is your faith centered in an accidental pond
protozoa that accidentally and eventually turned into some 60
different systems making up the Human Anatomy plus many many
subsystems all working collaboratively with one another so you could
live ?? If this is your faith...then you certainly have much more
faith than any Theist/Christian does .

-------

The links I posted previously give good explanations of how RNA may be
formed under natural conditions.

Here they are again, both articles are a good read up to date and quite
informitive on the subject, no faith just hard science:

What Came Before DNA?

Scientists may soon reveal how life began on Earth-by creating a primordial
organism in the lab:

http://discovermagazine.com/2004/jun/cover/article_view?searchterm=rna&b_start:int=2

Did Life Evolve in Ice?

Funky properties of frozen water may have made life possible.

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/feb/did-life-evolve-in-ice/article_view?searchterm=rna%20ice&b_start:int=0

  • Re: A rather interesting quote of Dawkins
    ... Faith, when atheism requires considerable faith to believe that ... Natural Causes can bring about DNA out of the environment ... Atheism, as we've said to you many times, is not something that requires ... Orgel was to talk about the origin of life. ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)
  • Re: A rather interesting quote of Dawkins
    ... by the AIDS virus, 'mad cow' disease, and many others, but I think a ... case can be made that faith is one of the world's great evils, ... comparable to the smallpox virus but harder to eradicate." ... Natural Causes can bring about DNA out of the environment ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)