Re: Biblical time table fot the destruction of Atheism

"Leonard Abbott" <leonard-abbott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

Biblical time table fot the destruction of Atheism

Does the phrase "completely barking", mean anything to you ?

Steve M

  • Re: XP: Cool feature with a weakness
    ... Still no sign of Steve mentioning the 'login screen' specifically Snit! ... using your hand picked phrase. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: PC in in ASR, WTF? (was:Re: Meetings are for what?)
    ... It started because Steve took offense at the phrase ... And I DON'T CARE who Maarten was originally referring to (nor did I have ... "bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Hope for Yads?
    ... Hulahoop wrote: ... phrase so far, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. ... You're barking .. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Captain (JWH) Clueless strikes again
    ... Meaning: Insane; intensely mad. ... There are a couple of stories which link 'barking mad' with the east London ... That usage suggests a readership who were already familiar with the phrase, ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)