Re: ATHEIST zealotry explained (from a mental health perspective)
- From: DaveInLakeVilla@xxxxxxxxx (Dave in Lake Villa)
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:28:10 -0500
From a mental health perspective, if someone (such as an atheist) wereto willfully pretend on the following points to avoid the real
truth....what diagnosis would you give the person ? :
1. Tries to pretend that very personal innate qualities of a human being
such as abstract thoughts, moral oughtness, ethical systems, compassion,
empathy, reason, rationalizing, personality and emotions, et al ...
came from NON personal Material such as Hydrogen Gas
, dirt, rocks, planets, etc....
2. Tries to pretend that the vast array of specified complexity such as
Human DNA (THE most complex of all things known to mankind) can come
about from the atmosphere when even its founder, atheist Dr. Francis
Crick , boldly declared that : "it is IMPOSSIBLE for DNA to have
arrived by accident from the atmosphere".
3. Tries to pretend that the scientifically confirmed 133 (so far
discovered) parameters of our Solar System which are all needed
simultaneously / working in conjunction with one another , so earth can
be here so we can live on it....originally came into existence from
nothing / by Nothing via natural non intelligent sources purely by
accidental compilations upon compilations based on a whole lot of time
4. Tries to pretend that there are no absolute moral laws which he has
to live by ... even though he expects and demands others treat himself
with absolute morality and high ethics all the time.
- Prev by Date: Re: IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND RELATIVITY you are not alone,
- Next by Date: Re: A computer simulation shows how evolution may have speeded up
- Previous by thread: Re: ATHEIST zealotry explained (from a mental health perspective)
- Next by thread: Re: ATHEIST zealotry explained (from a mental health perspective)