Warning for those thinking of joining forums run by Sane mental health charity
- From: firemonkey <firemonkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:43:46 +0100
Anyone with mental health issues thinking of joining the forums run by Sane mental health charity is advised not to as by doing so they will put their mental health at risk. Due to continued moderator leniency towards and support of bullies/sociopaths/and trolls(while aggressively targeting good and respected contributors) it is not safe for vulnerable people to post there.
- Prev by Date: Re: I get the sneaking suspicion....
- Next by Date: Discounted Manchester Counselling Service
- Previous by thread: Re: I get the sneaking suspicion....
- Next by thread: Discounted Manchester Counselling Service