Drugs

Well, MDMA specifically. Not something I've ever taken myself, but a lot of my friends and acquaintances do. What I've noticed is that it seems to change people. Friends of mine who used to be really nice and would help you out and look out for you have been transformed into smug, self satisfied cunts who just want to hang around with other smug, self satisfied cunts who take ecstasy. Discuss.

  • Re: Drugs
    ... a lot of my friends and acquaintances do. ... around with other smug, self satisfied cunts who take ecstasy. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Drugs
    ... of my friends and acquaintances do. ... Friends of mine who used to be really nice and would ... help you out and look out for you have been transformed into smug, ... satisfied cunts who just want to hang around with other smug, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Drugs
    ... of my friends and acquaintances do. ... Friends of mine who used to be really nice and would ... help you out and look out for you have been transformed into smug, ... satisfied cunts who just want to hang around with other smug, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: OK, got past the ...
    ... so most of the time when i grow all nostalgic for usenet i just ... friends about it, and secondly because I perceived the group was still ... that i cannot write personal letters to 200+ people. ... I can't count anything like 200 personal acquaintances ...
    (soc.singles.moderated)
  • Re: Innocent Download of kp
    ... Iraqi child to show relatives, friends and acquaintances when they ... drop round what Britain has helped bring about? ...
    (uk.legal)