Re: Question

"The Expert" wrote in message news:i8WdnVb22J8tqynQnZ2dnUVZ7qadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx

"Self-hating Troll" <sht@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:11ff9n5ntgidu$.sc807hbfo0s$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's easy. It's a sparrow protector. It keeps that big moss-covered rock
from falling on the sparrow.

Well of course it is. Now why did I not suss that out? You learn something new every day.

It actually doesn't work, the sparrow's holding it up with his back, and shouting on his mates to come and help. You can see the way his paw is braced against the gutter for more purchase.

I always thought those wee birds were finches, but looks like I was wrong.

  • Re: Question
    ... from falling on the sparrow. ... Now there are only pigeons and gulls. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: The Laws of Intelligence Examined
    ... I am not referring to them being a RESULT of mental activity. ... A falling rock may or may not be the result of someone's mental ... Would the action of a falling rock be categorized as ... "coming down without the active participation of mental ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Who open tour with charity gig
    ... climbing boulders, crawling over around and through deadfall, falling ... to rock over thundering sluices as long as I can. ... mean riding comfy groomed trails). ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Renting my plane.
    ... forward slips to landing are a lot of fun. ... Nothing like falling out of the sky like a rock, all the while your airspeed is just fine. ...
    (rec.aviation.owning)
  • Re: The Laws of Intelligence Examined
    ... I am not referring to them being a RESULT of mental activity. ... A falling rock may or may not be the result of someone's mental ... Would the action of a falling rock be categorized as ... Your first reaction to this might be "well, you are lowering ...
    (talk.origins)