Antidepressants Thicken Arteries
- From: nigel <useweb@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:25:46 +0100
My execrable nulab-supporting tabloid du jour (which reckoned Stoke had 35% of the possession and Chelsea had 65% of the possession in their footie match on Saturday) mentioned a study reporting that antidepressants cause thickening of the arteries with a resultant increase in the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
Entering the text of the title of this post into Google produced a top link which appears to be a better report of the same study:
although there are probably better reports elsewhere if you care to search for yourself.
- Prev by Date: Re: Casualty
- Next by Date: Re: Antidepressants Thicken Arteries
- Previous by thread: Action for happiness
- Next by thread: Re: Antidepressants Thicken Arteries