Re: OT - Strange place for a mushroom.

Rowland McDonnell wrote:
used2be <used2be@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey, no fair...how'd you find me?!!!

Not hard.

<http://shattering.org/asd/used2be.html>

I mean, if you put a picture of yourself up on the Web under the same
posting name as the one you use here, in a world containing search
engines that crawl the Web looking for things - well, you can hardly
be surprised when people track you down.

i wasn't. mostly i was just teasing.

Especially not when our trolls - who do like spending hours and hours
investigating the 'net, Googling frantically, desperate to find some
shit about the posters here to fling around the place.

They really are very odd - sick in the head and totally obsessed.

so long as they don't obsess on me!!

  • Re: OT - Strange place for a mushroom.
    ... Rowland McDonnell wrote: ... if you put a picture of yourself up on the Web under the ... same posting name as the one you use here, ... unless you provide some sort of indication. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: 8 Years Of Bush in 8 Minutes!
    ... Do you have to reply only to posters here who need to be discouraged? ... encouraging the trolls to continue posting. ... Just ban loz from posting, he is becoming a nuisance the way he attracts ... then I have been insulted" Rowland McDonnell - 13 Apr. 2008 ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Hey Bonnie!
    ... First, posting a picture of my 2 old houses, then posting a supposed ... picture of Dons house. ... ...turn 'em ALL in to the appropriate authorities and let THEM sort it ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Snow Photo
    ... constantly posting her snapshots. ... asking general "do you like my pretty picture" posts! ... and nobody here knows except the photographer. ... When snow looks grey, am I right in thinking that exposure compensation ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: MM remakes -- due soon ??
    ... everyone had the picture within a week. ... certainly be bragging about any significant progress on MM. ... LOL,You clueless little big man.FWIW it's worth my Maggies cost way ... I can hardly wait for your next puerile posting. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)