Re: OT - Strange place for a mushroom.
- From: real-address-in-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Rowland McDonnell)
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:53:02 +0100
"used2be" <used...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:[snip]
my husband had one growing behind his toliet once when he was renting an old
house in college.
Was he a poor shot?
Pure piss tends to kill most things.
Mushrooms growing in damp bits of grotty student digs is something I've
met more than once - Manchester, every bit as perfick as Glasgae for
On two occasions, it was due to minor (indoor, through the ceiling on to
the carpet no less) water leaks that the landlord had refused to fix
despite being shown the problem more than once... Well, the mushrooms
in both places - and badly damaged ceiling or electrical shorting
(depending on the house) got some action eventually in both cases.
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry - the spam got to me
UK biker? Join MAG and the BMF and stop the Eurocrats banning biking
- Prev by Date: Re: Rip off merchant warning
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Strange place for a mushroom.
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Strange place for a mushroom.
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Strange place for a mushroom.