- From: Mandy <mandy2uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:13:55 +0000 (UTC)
For those that don't know, I'm currently writing a book aimed at 9-11 year
old children but my motivation is pretty much non-existent right now! I
emailed my local police station this morning asking them to have a read
through my last couple of chapters and I got a reply back within minutes
saying that they had forwarded my email onto a cop and that he would get
back to me about whether it was accurate or not. I guess that's why I'm so
seriously unmotivated right now. I've got loads of ideas, just not the
words to explain them y'know?
I guess I'm just waiting for a cop to tell me how bad my writing is even
though I've had a positive reply from a child who read it and passed it on
to her friends... I'm just waiting for an adult to say "don't bother
writing any more, it'll never be read!" Is it obvious that I'm so not
confident about my abilities? Hopefully my motivation will kick in when I
hear back from the cop!
Sorry for whining!
Stay Safe, Mandy
Money talks, chocolate sings
- Prev by Date: Re: Rowland is obsessed with Mazza, where is Mazza?
- Next by Date: Re: Happiness
- Previous by thread: 10,000 Hours to Become a Genius
- Next by thread: Re: *sigh* :o(