Re: Children - OT, sorry!
- From: Mandy <mandy2uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:46:40 +0000 (UTC)
Malicious Toad <rowland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:57:47 +0000 (UTC), Mandy wrote:
I'm in the process of writing a children's book and I'm looking for a
child aged between 9 and 11 years old to have a read of what I've
written so far just to make sure I haven't used any words that they
don't understand and things like that ATM. If you've got a child in
that age bracket, can you email me at mandy2uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
have a read of it first then give it to your child and let me know
what they think of what I've written so far just to be sure that it
all makes sense and they understand it all and things like that
I was going to suggest Rowland McDonnell, but ages 9 to 11 is a
problem because Rowland has an emotional age of five.
Stay Safe, Mandy
Money talks, chocolate sings
- Prev by Date: Re: Children - OT, sorry!
- Next by Date: Re: I want to be normal
- Previous by thread: Re: Children - OT, sorry!
- Next by thread: Re: Children - OT, sorry!