Re: Get safe online
- From: Malicious Toad <rowland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 23:32:16 -0600
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 01:52:52 +0000, firemonkey wrote:
"How can government give helpful advice to citizens about how they can
do sensible things with their own computers to stop Internet fraud? Get
Safe Online is one initiative. Any ideas about how it can be improved?"
As Rowland will tell you, just get an ancient Mac and all will be well.
Virus writers are too advanced to write malware for Rowland's computer.
"You heartless bitch. I hope you die of a horrible wasting disease that
ruins your looks and your bank balance in equal measure."
Rowland McDonnell - Mysogyny 2 - 23 Jan 08
- Prev by Date: Re: Please/1 It's BAH-rack!
- Next by Date: Re: My anxious head
- Previous by thread: Please/1 It's BAH-rack!
- Next by thread: Buying Jacqui Smith’s identity on the internet?