Re: Waaaay OT!

"Mal" <cobbler487-yeahright@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:VtadnQTSuYG5UszVnZ2dnUVZ8svinZ2d@xxxxxx:

"Mal" <cobbler487-yeahright@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:NcadnU0sapVa78zVnZ2dnUVZ8vOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx

Well I've snipped all my half-baked post. I must have been drunker
than I thought I was. :o(

would hugs help? {{{{{{{{{{Mal}}}}}}}}

--
Stay Safe,
Mandy

  • Re: Another month another dr visit
    ... They spent lots of time and money getting it, ... the pharmacy who then drop it in to the GP surgery, ... Money talks, chocolate singshttp://mandy2.bravehost.com/- Hide ... for controlled subtances like many pain meds are called in the US ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Just whining... feel free to ignore!
    ... Stay Safe, Mandy ... Money talks, chocolate sings ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: 2 things...
    ... Firstly can someone remind me that I can't have the spicy veggie ... Does that mean you can't eat anything from a cow - including meat ... Money talks, chocolate sings ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Just whining... feel free to ignore!
    ... Stay Safe, Mandy ... Money talks, chocolate sings ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Question about vitamins
    ... Stay Safe, Mandy ... Money talks, chocolate singshttp://mandy2.bravehost.com/- Hide quoted ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)