Re: Something that may help?
- From: Evil_Nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 06:07:22 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 17, 10:59 am, Mandy <mandy...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about a cat then? I don't know much about cats 'cos I've never had
one but I don't see why they can't be as loving as dogs and you don't
have to take it out for walks either!
If any of your neighbours appreciate wildlife or grow stuff from
seeds, please don't get a cat unless you're prepared to train it.
My previous neighbours were very responsible and trained their cats
not to leave their garden. Unfortunately it was a drop in the ocean
compared to all the local irresponsible cat owners, and cats have
culled an enormous amount of wildlife from my garden over the years.
- Prev by Date: "Owning too much stuff drives us into a spiral of sadness."
- Next by Date: Re: "Owning too much stuff drives us into a spiral of sadness."
- Previous by thread: Re: Something that may help?
- Next by thread: Re: Something that may help?