Re: what is a blip?

fergus wrote:
It seems to be a word people use about an incident which is of no
significance to them and which they think shouldn't be a cause of
significant hurt or pain for someone else. Maybe a way of abdicating
responsibility for the hurt they've caused?

I suppose a kick in the balls is a blip. My toe doesn't hurt so why
are you making so much fuss?
--

Fergus

"Just because my disability is invisible that doesn't make it any less real" Henri Nouen

I get told when I have a particularly down time that it's a blip. Seems to be an attempt to trivialise what seems to be the end of the world.

Dawn
.