Re: I Belong

"caz" <cth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:wvzDe.9104$Fx3.2751@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> In the Gutter, I ooze Dirt, Filth,
> Fake, i`m fake, my emotions fake, i dont belong im not real.
> Full of hate, anger, sick, twisted
> I`ll rot in my own exsistence

I also don't agree.

  • Re: British dialects
    ... heard it sung by the Clancy Brothers, or one of them, anyway. ... to fake an Aussie accent, but he made it sound completely believable and ... Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • I Belong
    ... Fake, i`m fake, my emotions fake, i dont belong im not real. ... Full of hate, anger, sick, twisted ... I`ll rot in my own exsistence ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Being lonely can kill you, research shows
    ... compliments it makes me almost hate>> them. ... or IRL or to a medical bod or whatever! ... I try not to fake anything, I just don't always have the right words to ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: OT: on TV tomorrow
    ... >>Space Cadets - TV Hoax ... >>Could be expensive if they clock its a fake on day one ... >I think it's sick. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Which Wheels??
    ... > Mot only that...I HATE the stock GT turbine wheels circa 87. ... You two seem to have forgotten that, for a '69 Stang fake IS period ... leather textured vinyl upholstery and plastic panels -- even leather ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)