Re: UPSA New Year's Roll Call 2006

"Robin Fairbairns" <rf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dpu3sh$dgc$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Alison" <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> I'm here but I'm not sure if I want to hang about with people who
>>lurk in bushes ! LOL
>
> i'm here, lurking (somewhat infrequently) in cambridge. (do you mind
> people lurking in cities?)
> --
> Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge

lOLOLOL Now that was funny. I lurk from Houston. LOLOL
Harv

  • Re: UPSA New Years Roll Call 2006
    ... lurking in cambridge. ... LOL I don't mind cities, Cambridge is lovely though I don't know ...
    (uk.people.support.arthritis)
  • Re: drowning ?
    ... I find all the dry land is getting waterlogged :-( ... been lurking here ... ... I'll lurk more :-) ... ... bug in past years as I now get. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: Traditional Kung-Fu on the Southside of Chicago?
    ... >Otherwise lurk, see if you can deal with the nuttyness. ... Been lurking here for over 2 years. ... Just a little piece of advice: ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Stats comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc (last 7 days)
    ... I would like you to stop autoposting unasked-for reports in groups you ... lurk in. ... All it really does is show us whether you've been lurking again ... consent and may be a violation of international copyright law. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY READING RSD SUCKS!!!!
    ... new internet terminology. ... What is 'lurk' or I guess 'lurking' or 'to ... Any other semi-clever sarcastic replies? ...
    (rec.sport.disc)