yahoo-account-services-uk@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Lady wife has just received a message from the above address, yahoo account services. they are asking for the address to be confirmed, or otherwise, and also ask for the password.
they also repeat in Spanish

I think NOT very genuine ?

  • Re: 70 million is too many...
    ... with immigrants who possess skills that we need, ... "just bugger off and join your new wife in their country, ... packing when the marriage breaks down. ... " I have no problem with uk males bringing in 'genuine' wives. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Mexican driver planned to flee to Mexico after fatal crash
    ... call to his wife. ... Ruiz, who speaks Spanish, had notified the Cook County State's ... It is very rude to listen in on personal phone conversations! ... What a rude police officer! ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Is "homosexual" pejorative?
    ... our new Prime Minister can speak Catalan. ... to be able to speak Spanish ... "Spanish" was the word my wife used. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • OT: Popinjays Day at Work
    ... A man and his wife, from Quebec. ... the guy from Mexico only spoke Spanish. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Popinjays Day at Work