Re: Hotmail problems?
- From: "Smokey" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:40:18 +0100
"Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°10 +" <flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Frederick Williams" <freddywilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Over the last few weeks I have sent (so I thought) four e-mails that
didn't arrive, and an interlocutor now tells me that they cannot use
it at all. Are these common problems?
Needle, nardle, noo.
I sent one last night that did not arrive Fred, I have just resent
it, but wont know if it arrived till tomorrow. Talk talk/Tiscali/L1
seem to be ok now
The one I sent this affty has arrived ok Fred
Cats have purr-sonality =^..^=
- Prev by Date: Re: Are any of you knowledgeable about plumbing?
- Next by Date: Re: Are any of you knowledgeable about plumbing?
- Previous by thread: Re: Hotmail problems?
- Next by thread: Re: Hotmail problems?