Re: test - help requested

Geordie <geordiemac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:48:31 -0500, Goromoff <goromoff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
compiled the following:

following help and advice kindly given, which I noted and executed, would
anyone care to visit the new website please?

Please goto www.bassetlawwriters.org.uk. You will be taken to
http://bassetlaw-writers-group.110mb.com

The site was designed to be simple and uncluttered.

Any observations and/or further advice would be appreciated but please bear
in mind that the site is created using their built-in sitebuilder engine, so
I'm limited by what it and my limited skills will allow.

Oh yes - there is still a lot of work to be done - populating the pages, more
pages etc

Opera is not displaying the title correctly here. "Hello and" is being
partially covered by "Website" as the title is being wrapped causing
"Website" to be below "Hello and".

This is also happening in IE8 64bit, the font size in both of them
could be the cause as the font is larger.

Firefox is displaying it OK as the font is smaller.

I'm not getting any problems with over-writing in either IE8 32-bit or
64-bit or Firefox and not in the IE Tab inside Firefox.
Strange :-)
--
MCC
.