Re: Strange error message - OE6
- From: "wtwjgc (Joe)" <192.168.0.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:28:58 GMT
On 26/06/2009 20:54, Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°9 + on netbook wrote:
Ali wrote:On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:42:16 GMT, Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°9 + commented
That seems to have done it Bram. I always assumed that after sendindThey will disappear after sending, but this one never got sent (for
the posts disappeared from the outbox and just didn't hide there 'til
kingdom come. :)
whatever reason), so it was still there next time, and next time, and ...
Got rid of it now by, when in Outbox, going into view > current view > show all messages and there were loads in there. I selected all and deleted. Now the problem appears to have been solved. Doesn't make much sense to me though.
That's one of reasons I stopped using OE. It sends messages but sometimes 'forgets' to delete drafts after sending.
Main website <http://welcometowakefield.org.uk/>
Backup site <http://wtwjgc.110mb.com/>
Keyboard (n): device for entering errors into a computer
- Prev by Date: Re: HEEEEEEELLLLLP!!!!!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Ping Splodge re-Mailwasher
- Previous by thread: Re: Strange error message - OE6
- Next by thread: Re: Strange error message - OE6