Re: That was crafty
- From: "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°9 +" <flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:43:50 -0000
Foxy at Work wrote:
Old Grizzly wrote:
Dan was a single man living at home with his father and working in
the family business.
When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his father
died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.
One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful
woman he had ever seen.
Her natural beauty took his breath away. 'I may look like just an
ordinary man,' he said to her, but in just a few years, my father
will die, and I'll inherit $20 million.'
Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days
later,she became his stepmother.
Women are so much better at financial planning than men.
Len aka Old Grizzly
lol Good one
Not for Dan it wasn't. :(
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx FN 2°°9 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland
- Prev by Date: Re: Hello like.
- Next by Date: Re: Spines and ribs and things
- Previous by thread: Re: That was crafty
- Next by thread: Re: That was crafty