- From: "Pam the goose" <stoke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:50:54 GMT
"BunnyHare" <bingham@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just had a phone call. She is feeling a bit better than yesterday and
doing her best to drink (water!)
We discussed me going over there to see her but decided it is a bit of a
waste to travel that distance to only be able to see her for an hour at
visiting time so have decided to wait until she is back home and we can
have a good old chat <g>
Hope that water's getting in slowly but surely.
Poor Noreen, I don't think there can be a worse way to be because you don't
realise you're making it worse by drinking too much too fast.
Had a thought we might nip over to Halifax but, for the same reason as you,
decided against it and we live so much nearer than you!
At least she's using her phone again, that must mean she's getting back to
being our Noreen.
Thanks for keeping us informed, Barb.
Pam the goose
- From: BunnyHare
- Prev by Date: Re: going digital?
- Next by Date: Re: The fracture
- Previous by thread: Re: Noreen15.10.08
- Next by thread: Re: Noreen15.10.08