Re: Leech prob
- From: Michaelangelo <mikenagel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:40:45 GMT
Paul Jeffree, having carefully considered all the angles, harangued us with the following:
"Paul Jeffree" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:13n7l09pn5ojjcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTrying to use Leech to w==k on my website, on Plusnet. It logs in ok, sets Type to A, then hangs on the LIST command. It used to be ok some months ago. I've tried from WinXP and Win98se but no joy. But I can get there using IE to ftp.
Any ideas welcome!
Thanks for all the ideas and discussion!
Perhaps heading it as a 'problem' was too strong, since can manage using IE ftp. John's suggestion of Core FTP jbexs fine here as well. I'm just puzzled why Leech wont do it anymore, despite re-instal etc.
Did you clear out all the registry references to Leech before re-installing?
"Youth is Wasted on the Young"
Accessible, self-catering, holiday
accommodation for physically disabled people
- Prev by Date: Re: G.M.T. Saturday 29th December 2007
- Next by Date: Re: Exasperated by aspirated aitches??
- Previous by thread: Re: Leech prob
- Next by thread: Re: Google question