- From: Ali Baba <ali.on_usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:25:21 GMT
What do you do when you are given a completely useless present?
That is, completely useless to you, though very useful to anyone with a
need for it.
My brother gave me a wireless router, even got the right sort for a cable
connection. Trouble is, I have only one computer (that I have used
recently, anyway); so no use for a router.
He also got me a boxed set of DVDs - and I have no DVD player.
He didn't get me the present I suggested, which would have been cheaper,
and was what I wanted.
Ali Baba (but no 4*(4+4+sqrt(4)) thieves)
- Prev by Date: Re: AVG7.5 update 26/10/2007 (269.17.9/1198)
- Next by Date: Re: Unwanted presents
- Previous by thread: AVG7.5 update 26/10/2007 (269.17.9/1198)
- Next by thread: Re: Unwanted presents