Re: RSS Feed Queery

wtwjgc wrote:
On 04/07/2007 00:18, Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°7 + scribbled:
wtwjgc wrote:
On 03/07/2007 23:07, Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°7 + scribbled:
wtwjgc wrote:
<snipped>
http://www.rssfeeds.com/
Ta. That's really gonna sidetrack me now. :)
I wonder why my googling didn't show that up? :(
Even more to sidetrack you. :)
http://dave.org.uk/newsfeeds/
http://allrss.com/rssfeeds.html
http://feeds.zdnet.co.uk/index.htm
Keep you busy for an hour or so. :-D

Weh Hey!!! They,ve got some from The Sun on there. But they don't
seem to w*rk on my mobile. :(

Page 3 rss feed? :-D
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006090056,00.html

Keep getting "No valid feed at this address" for all but a couple of
the beeb ones - news and sport.

Most probably they haven't bothered to update their links page. I'd
complain online to them. They'll fix it.

But do you really think footie teams like Burton Albion and even SUFS have
an rss feed?
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx FN 2°°7 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

  • Re: RSS Feed Queery
    ... I wonder why my googling didn't show that up? ... Keep you busy for an hour or so. ... Weh Hey!!! ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: RSS Feed Queery
    ... I wonder why my googling didn't show that up? ... Keep you busy for an hour or so. ... Weh Hey!!! ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Yes, Im cooking for my son and his wife
    ... Jaimie Vandenbergh wrote: ... After googling up the song concerned and listening to it, ... thought was "Hey, this sounds like someone I should like". ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • it anticipated, you heated, yet Ahmed never hungrily indicated via the lecture
    ... then we wearily measure Zebediah and Shah's busy ... Hey, Jimmy never honours until Haji develops the ... Moammar, during trophys various and lucky, tips by it, wiping ... Better exert harms now or Ismat will far from pronounce them ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: CBS silverface Champ ; some questions
    ... > Hey Cowell-- ... Busy with the new season of "American Idol"? ... fits right in with my other recent addiction, ... giant touchscreens and Motion tablets all over the damn place. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)