Re: UK terror threat now raised to 'critical'
- From: "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°7 +" <flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 00:25:41 +0100
Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°7 + wrote:It's even later - - - - - - now! :)
BoyPete wrote:Stop getting technical FN............it's late :)
Aries wrote:Seems that they w*rk in Iraq and Afghanistan Pete. Could it be as
The UK's national terrorism threat level has been raised tosnip
"critical" after attacks in Glasgow and London.
Although these instances could have had tragic results, I reckon
it's a bunch of lunatics. Al quaida (sp) would have done a more
thorough job. Petrol? gas cylinders? pretty pathetic when they have
more sophisticated explosives to hand.
it's hotter over there that the oxygen concentration in the air is
much higher than ours as well? :)
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx FN 2°°7 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland
- Prev by Date: Re: UK terror threat now raised to 'critical'
- Next by Date: Re: Timmy!!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: UK terror threat now raised to 'critical'
- Next by thread: Re: UK terror threat now raised to 'critical'