Re: Mail header question
- From: "pmj" <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:12:58 GMT
"Ali" <ali_on_usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Remember, the To: header is like the 'to' address on a letter
> in a plain envelope, it has nothing to do with how the letter
> gets delivered.
& not just *how*, but also *where* a letter (or in this case eMail)
& I think it's that concept about the eMail System, that really
Confuzzles most people!!!
But once you've got your head around that & accepted that, then a lot
of the other questions & queries people have about eMail stuff, such
as spam & Mailing Lists & Forwarding & ReDirecting etc, become clearer.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mail header question
- Next by Date: Re: Tragedy
- Previous by thread: Re: Mail header question
- Next by thread: Re: Mail header question