Re: Is it my sense of humour
- From: "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°5 +" <flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:49:53 -0000
> "BoyPete" <petcrow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> shaz wrote:
>>> or is there some rubbish on the Royal Variety tonite? So far
>>> Banana's radio has won hands down. Cliff is about to come on so
>>> there;s hope yet.
>> Just switched over for Cliff. Won't be watching the rest though.
> Good gracious what has Sharon O done to her bust. She could knock
> someone's eye out.
Now you tell us!! ;)
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard melodies are sweeter
flyingnun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx FN 2°°5 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland
- Prev by Date: Re: Is it my sense of humour
- Next by Date: Re: Frosty the Snowman:
- Previous by thread: Re: Is it my sense of humour
- Next by thread: Re: Is it my sense of humour