[setlist] Tradition, Devonshire Arms, London, Thursday 4th October

The next date will be Thursday 1st November.
----
Dave
DJing at:
Invocation: next date Saturday 20th October - http://invocation-night.net
Tradition: first Thursday every month, Devonshire Arms, Camden

Dave 7pm - 8pm

Fields Of The Nephilim - Endemoniada
The Brotherhood Of Pagans - Warshow
Whispers In The Shadow - Sense
Low Sunday Ghost Machine - For A Moment
Play Dead - The Tenant
Cocteau Twins - Blood Bitch
Nocturne - Dead Sea
Rosetta Stone - Hiding In Waiting
The Sound - Fatal Flaw
The Snake Corps - Science Kills
The Chameleons - Up The Down Escalator
The Mission - Like A Hurricane
Pink Turns Blue - Your Master Is Calling

Robert 8pm - 9pm

The Danse Society - We're So Happy
Usherhouse - Monkey Strange
The Cure - Doubt
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Painted Bird
Pel Mel - No Word From China
Joy Division - 24 Hours
Cranes - I Hope
Clan Of Xymox - Moscovite Musquito
Nosferau - The Wiccaman
The Wake - Nazarene
Bauhaus - St. Vitus Dance
The Cult - Spiritwalker

Dave 9pm - 10pm

Skeletal Family - Ritual
Ataraxia - The Nine Rituals
Dead Can Dance - The Cardinal Sin
Unto Ashes - Witches' Rune
Womb - Dead Line
The Sisterhood - Giving Ground
Ikon - Afterlife
Big Electric Cat - Instro
Solemn Novena - Siren
New Days Delay - By The Way, Lady
New Math - They Walk Among You

Robert 10pm - 11pm

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Who Do You Love?
Corpus Delicti - Absent Friend
March Violets - Religious As Hell
Love Like Blood - Walking In Demimondes
Children On Stun - Beginning Of The End
Inkubus Sukkubus - Belladonna And Aconite
Sardine - Sudan
The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make?
Killing Joke - Sanity
New Model Army - Vengeance

Dave 11pm - 12am

Faith And The Muse - The Silver Circle
Eyes Of The Nightmare Jungle - Puppets
Elusive - System Breakdown
The Damned - Nasty
Joy Division - Warsaw
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Hand On Heart
The Horatii - Annaline
Fields Of The Nephilim - The Watchman
Tom Waits - Black Wings
Holy Cow - Random
Clan Of Xymox - All I Have
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Icon
The Bolshoi - Looking For A Life To Lose
Pink Turns Blue - Walking On Both Sides

Robert 12am - 12.30am

Christian Death - Deathwish
The Birthday Party - Happy Birthday
The Scientists - Swampland
The Cure - The Figurehead
The Sisters Of Mercy - Afterhours
The Marionettes - Ave Dementia
Morrissey - Now My Heart Is Full

Dave 12.30am - 1am

Bauhaus - All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Descendants Of Cain - The Real
The Chameleons - Less Than Human
Eden - Hymns And Mist
Xmal Deutschland - Mondlicht
Lycia - Pray
The Shroud - Ashes In The Wind

  • Re: ISO: A *Great* copy of 6/21/89 VHS/DVD
    ... I fell off the bus a while back... ... after seeing 'The Dead' in Irvine a few years ago and thinking there ... Can you make me a DVD copy of the Shoreline extravaganza, ... Dave 'Desdave' Bucholtz ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Spaced - Dave
    ... Anyway, bored shitless one night and having just seen Shaun of the Dead, ... who laughs at everything "internally",, yet this actually made her ... Except that Dave has the habit of editing minutes from BBC programmes ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • CHARMING 2+2 SSDD
    ... RazzO ... On Jun 23 2009 8:13 PM, dave keiser wrote: ... I've had two close friends suffer major heart attacks in the past few ... is dead best thing to do is just STFU. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Woo woo /paranormal mysteries
    ... Hard boiled writer David Goodis was famous for his "dead men talking" ... "Are you dead George?" ... Dave in Toronto ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: OT: To Robert Regarding Your Videos.
    ... Robert doesn't think he was appreciated enough. ... than this is a tantrum. ... (The exception is the collaboration with me and Dave, ... probably some others that don't come to mind right now) through the mud. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)