Re: is is all dead?
- From: "Certic" <PJS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:58:30 +0100
rikky filth <filthyrikky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >You're saying "elitist" as if you think it's a *bad* thing...
> Elitism is bad for music. It might not be bad for peoples sense of
> importance but thats totally irrelevant as far as I'm concerened.
But as Robert Elms points out in "The Way We Wore", without some
measure of elitism, you just get everyone wearing Gap clothes and
dancing to samey dance music, surely?
It hurts sometimes more than we can bear.
If we could live without passion, maybe
we'd know some kind of peace.
But we would be hollow.
Empty rooms, shuttered and dank...
Without passion, we'd be truly dead.
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Canadian goth girl seeks info about UK inter-regional bus service =-)
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Canadian goth girl seeks info about UK inter-regional bus service =-)
- Previous by thread: Re: is is all dead?
- Next by thread: Re: is is all dead?