Re: is is all dead?

"rikky filth" <filthyrikky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1124368932.780888.137700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The truth. If you can handle it. Is that the entire scene is dead in
> that it is no longer producing relevant music but instead living on
> past glories and nostalgia. Ladies and Gentlemen...we are fecking Teddy
> Boys.

Speak for yourself I ain;'t got not DA haircut anyway what exactly is
relevant music.

And on the subject of music is it possible to write classical music ?
I mean if a person write a big band sound in the same way classical
musicians did all those years ago would the new composition be called
classical music as a genre . ?

  • Re: is is all dead?
    ... > The truth. ... Is that the entire scene is dead in ... > that it is no longer producing relevant music but instead living on ...
    (uk.people.gothic)
  • Re: is is all dead?
    ... Is that the entire scene is dead in ... that it is no longer producing relevant music but instead living on ...
    (uk.people.gothic)
  • Re: Trey bashing is weak
    ... Yes the scene had noticeably changed, I could tell, even not ... It was like I was the Red Sox before 2004, ... but then got 5 S>F's in my next 10 Dead shows. ... His uses of it in The Scarlet Fire segue ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: mostly Godrics Hollow again
    ... The twins gave Harry the Map in _PoA_, ... Fudge actually the perpetrator, ... Fudge said, and probably thought, he was first on the scene. ... that seems at all controversial is whether Voldy was dead or "just ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)