Re: covers

Zotz wrote:

> Luke Haines, of The Auteurs (and Baader Meinhof, of course). A rather
> fine songwriter, too, although not often very upbeat. Lenny Valentino
> is particularly worth hearing.

It's Sarah Nixey who sings on their cover of 'Rock And Roll Suicide'...
hearing it with a female vocal makes for an interesting comparison with
Bowie's original.

[Don't let the milk float ride your mind]

  • Re: covers
    ... >fine songwriter, too, although not often very upbeat. ... Lenny Valentino ... I think the entire output of the Auteurs is well worth hearing, ...
    (uk.people.gothic)
  • Re: covers
    ... >> Luke Haines, of The Auteurs (and Baader Meinhof, of course). ... >> fine songwriter, too, although not often very upbeat. ... >> is particularly worth hearing. ...
    (uk.people.gothic)