Re: female escorts who cater for disabled people

<openglcool@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does anyone know any female escorts who cater for disabled people in
> the usa?

Why ask a UK group this question?

John H
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_disability

  • Re: female escorts who cater for disabled people
    ... > Does anyone know any female escorts who cater for disabled people in ... I don't travel that far. ... willing to cater or not. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.people.disability)
  • Re: Help me give it away
    ... John, "cater" means to serve and/or provide food. ... >> group continues because, male or female, we are all into guitars. ... >> other's perspectives. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • CATER and AUDLET
    ... I wonder if anyone has any information on the persons and ancestry of John ... (Visitation of Berks, 1566) ... John CATER is recorded as the father of Margery CATER wife of William HYDE, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: [Shameless Plug] -- Embedded Systems Conference
    ... >Mint museum. ... >to cater ... just 2 blocks from the ocean, and just behind the Sloat Garden Center ... John ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: [Shameless Plug] -- Embedded Systems Conference
    ... >Mint museum. ... >to cater ... just 2 blocks from the ocean, and just behind the Sloat Garden Center ... John ...
    (sci.electronics.design)