Re: Morrisons

"Jenny" <Jenny.black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_vSdncnbev11g2nbnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx

"ian field" <dai.ode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xYUIi.32521$ka7.17146@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<mymail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:pg58f3pms243b8sjtm3nlqed0ps1rkukuv@xxxxxxxxxx

Having been distracted by the paragraph containing the same information
I'd
already got from the website, I missed the paragraph that said Morrisons
don't have an email address (they don't have much of a website either -
but
that's another story!).

On the other hand I would sooner use Morrisons than any of the other
national supermarkets there is another which makes all of em look
rubbish but only has stores in Lancashire and Cumbria .

Morrisons is just fine - its only one member of staff at the lottery
counter who short changes me every time she serves me, and is most likely
doing the same to everyone else!

If the accounts don't tally up at the end of the week or month then she
can't count, if they do then she must be pocketing the money. How
approachable is the manager ?

On the previous time she short changed me I went back and complained, they
had to do a till check - they left a message on my answerphone later that
day that the till was up by the disputed amount and I could call in and
collect it.

The last time she served me she was very sarcastic about getting me to add
up the amount before she would hand over the tickets then gave me 50p short
change, by this time there was a queue built up so I cut my losses and left
with the short change. Because I complained the previous time she may have
gone from too stupid to add up to ripping me off deliberately! But even
before she always (AFAICT) added up over rather than under - and if
Morrisons don't know who to return the overcharge to - they might as well
give it to themselves right?!

  • Re: Morrisons
    ... already got from the website, I missed the paragraph that said Morrisons ... Morrisons is just fine - its only one member of staff at the lottery ...
    (uk.people.consumers)
  • Re: Morrisons
    ... Google found this: ... If you want to contact Morrisons, they do not give out an email address. ... Having been distracted by the paragraph containing the same information I'd ... already got from the website, I missed the paragraph that said Morrisons ...
    (uk.people.consumers)
  • Re: Morrisons
    ... Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC ... already got from the website, I missed the paragraph that said Morrisons ...