Re: o/t- reheating fish and chips
- From: Adrian <toomany2cvs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Oct 2005 16:53:08 GMT
(Dexter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
>>> You don't go giving a dog fish&chips a nice piece of cod baked in
>>> the oven yes but not fish soaked in chip shop mucky oil .
>>If your chippy's so poor that they're using "mucky" oil, then why
>>would you buy food there in the first place?
> I haven't set foot in a chippy for donkey's years around the same
> amout of time has it is been since I last entered a pub or club and
> for the same main reason .
You are a very sad individual who leads an incredibly sheltered life, and I
feel sorry for you.
- Prev by Date: Re: o/t- reheating fish and chips
- Previous by thread: Re: o/t- reheating fish and chips
- Next by thread: How Long For Refund?