"At risk of losing Top-Rated Seller status"
- From: totallydeadmailbox@xxxxxxxxxxx (The Older Gentleman)
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:42:10 +0100
That surprised me, so I went to my seller dashboard and looked at my
Ah, three buyers reckoning I overcharged them for p&p. And all these
three responses *after* the PO hiked their rates.
I send everything recorded delivery. Everything. Trouble is, this means
that I charge £4.10 as a minimum (I really don't sell anything small and
light enough to go in an ordinary envelope).
That's £3.65 1st class signed-for for the packet, which is the new rate,
and the rest is a decent quality Jiffy bag.
But for a small widget, that sold for 99p, I can see how someone might
think it's a rip-off.
Suggestions? Explain my p&p charges in full on the auction page? My gut
feeling is people won't read them. Or simply revert to ordinary mail?
Kawasaki GTR1000 Honda CB400 Four Triumph Street Triple
Ducati 800SS Yamaha 660 Tenere Suzuki GN250, TS250ERx2
So many bikes, so little garage space....
chateau dot murray at idnet dot com
- Prev by Date: Re: Reset your Apple password...
- Next by Date: Re: "At risk of losing Top-Rated Seller status"
- Previous by thread: Reset your Apple password...
- Next by thread: Re: "At risk of losing Top-Rated Seller status"